Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT Absolutley AMAZING.......

My mom and I went to see Twilight this morning and, what can I say, it was AMAZING. I loved every minute of it and already want to go see it again(well, I already have plans with friends to see it again.) The movie followed the book so well, I was not disappointed at all. And can I just say that all of the actors are beautiful and they made the movie even that much better. Thanks to Dr. Pobanz, and orthodontist, who rented out an entire theater for all of the Dental offices that refer patients to him. At the end of the movie he had a drawing and gave away many t-shirts, soundtracks, posters, and keychains. Not only did we get free tickets to see Twilight, I got a free Twilight t-shirt....LOVE it. Hope everyone enjoys the movie as much as I did.

Here is my FREE t-shirt

3 comments:

hoLLY said...

I loved it too!!!!

Bentleys said...

Im going Tues!! She is so cute and love the licorice pics!

Unknown said...

Sweet deal! I'm glad you had a good time:)