Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Funeral/Disney ON Ice......

We had quite the busy weekend. My uncle passed away last week so we headed to Moab for the funeral over the weekend. We stayed a couple of days and spent some much needed time with the family. We will all miss him very much and we will cherish the memories we had with him. When we got home my parents took us to see Disney on Ice at the Energy Solutions Arena, and it was soooo good. I think my very favorite part was the Lion King! They did such an amazing job and the costumes were great! Here are a few pics of Kennley and my nephew>





That licorice was sOOOOOOO YUMMY!

3 comments:

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

Looks like fun. Man your nephew looks just like Brandon....! Did you get that house???

Galbfam said...

Looks like so much fun. I am sorry to hear about your uncle as well.. You are such a cute family and your little girl really is such a cutie..

Michelle said...

Kennley is even cute with a messy face!