Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick OR Treat, I EAT my feet, give MOMMY and DADDY something good to EAT.......

Last night was Kennley's very first Halloween. We celebrated by handing out candy for a while(there really were not too many this year) and then by takeing our little LAMB out Trick or Treating. We dressed her up in her costume and headed to my parents neighborhood. Her first stop was at Grandma's and Grandpa's house for a big bag of candy that Brent and I will really enjoy. Then we headed to a few of the neighbors that wanted to see her all dressed up, and they all ohh and ahhed over how cute she was. Kennley(or I should say us) made out like a bandit on her very first Trick or Treating experience. After all the fun Trick or Treating we headed to Red Robin for dinner(yummy.) We had a wonderful time on her First Halloween and look forward to next year's costume and candy. We love you baby!

the cutest lamb ever


She would not let go of her Trick or Treating bag. She
had white knuckles the whole time trying to hold on to it.

4 comments:

Clemments Family said...

How very cute! I love seeing what all the kids dress up as.

Bentleys said...

The cutest little lamb ever!! Glad she enjoyed her first Halloween!

hoLLY said...

Can I just say that is the CUTIEST costume I have ever seen!!!

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

That is such cute lamb costume! I'm glad you guys had a great first Halloween.