Thursday, November 6, 2008

Better than Me........

Okay, so on Sunday My friend Jasen and I bet on the Dallas Cowboys game. You have to know that they are my all time favorite NFL team and I am rooting for them all the way. Anyways The bet was if my Cowboys lost then I had to post 10 reasons why Jasen's website and him personally are better than my blog and me personally, and vise versa if they won. Well, unfortunatly they lost:( So here I am keeping up my end of the bargain and posting 10 reasons why he is better than me(and let me tell you this is going to be easier than I thought)

SO here it goes:
1: His website is much cooler than my blog because his website has a lame background and only one lame song.

2: He makes the best fajita's around(if you want to go home and be sick for two days after)

3: He is the funniest person I know(well I guess I don't know very many people)

4: He carries a man bag.....I wish I had a purse that was just as pretty.

5: His website has a big harry man as the main pic.

6: He throws the best parties in town(if you really call them parties)

7: Ummmmmmmmm, I'm thinking

8: His website only has pics and no stories; what fun is that without stories...LAME

9: He is fun to play games with if you like playing with a cheater!

10: He is better looking than me if you like the look of the big bad wolf!

So, Jasen there you have It. Hope you like.....now where is my peanut butter shake from Big Ben?

3 comments:

Chinos :) said...

TOUGH CROWD!!!!!!!!! ;) have you seen the new paramore video.. Its amazing I have it on my blog

Chinos :) said...

Wait "see how that goes" has there been a problem before now... The thing that drives me crazy is no one has any real problems with anything yet at least all the people I blog with and after some news cast everyone is freaking out!!! Freaking out over what? that some family member played a sick joke! I think the precautions you took are great name changes and such, but seriously if we were private me and you would't be having this converstation we wouldn't know eachother! ( just my opionon though ya know) I HAVE MANY LOL but if you decide to go Private I better get an invite! ;)

Lou and Addi said...

Hi April,
We would love to be added to your list! Your blog is so cute!