Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Family Christmas Party 2009

Every year we have a big Christmas Celebration with the Checketts side of the family. This year we decided to play a little trick on my cousin. When we drew names for gifts my dad drew my cousin. She said "I want a hundred dollars this year" So that's just what he gave her. We made matching T-shirts with her face on the one hundred dollar bill and wrapped it up. She opened it up and burst out laughing witch in turn made everyone else crack up. Then she opended up a card and inside was a fake one hundred dollar bill made of paper with her face on it. That just took the cake. We all still laugh about it to this day....this year we have to come up with something to top it. Watch out family!








1 comments:

Scilley Family said...

That was such a fun Party and I don't think we will ever forget it!!!