Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day

This was such a wonderful Mother's day for me! In the morning Brent and Kennley got
me a much needed spa package....I loved it so much! Then we went down to West Jordan to the neates park with my in-laws and had a picnic and played on the playground! Kennley loved the swings so much, I thought she was going to catch flys with her mouth as wide as it was from laughing! It was histerical(?) to watch! After the park we headed to my Aunts for a Barbeque with my mom and dad's side of the family....it was such a great time to spend with the family! I just want to tell both the mother's in our lives how thankful we are for them and for everything they do for us....We LOVE you!





Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: