Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kennley, 13 months!!!!!!

I know, it has been forever scince I last posted, but we have been so busy and having so much fun, I just haven't had the time! So here it goes(there are like 5 or 6 different posts, so ENJOY)

WOW, does time just keep speeding up or what? Kennley is already 13 months and gettin a little personality of her own(and can I say SASSY)! She is getting so big and learning new things every day! Here are some of the things she knows
*say's hi
*She waves with both hands and say's bye-bye
*say's mama and daddy
*say's uh-oh
*say's all done
*she has all four of her molars
*she crawls with her fists(she looks like a little chimp)
*Almost walks, but only with help
*She eats like it's going out of style and loves every food we have given her

 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Claudia T said...

what a little princess! She's super cute :)

hoLLY said...

so cute! love all the new posts!

Mindy and Marty said...

I can't believe she has all four molars already. You better get her in for a cleaning. ha ha...
Your bike/trailer look awesome!! Way to go...that is so fun...good investment. I love bike rides.