Monday, February 2, 2009

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, my BaTHs!

So, Bath time has turned into a nightly ritual at our house. It seems to help Kennley sleep better if she has a bath before bed, and if she sleeps better, WE sleep better. And the best part of it, is she ABSOLUTLEY LOVES it. She is going to be a little fish this summer. The funniest thing to watch is when the faucet is running, she will stick her face in the running water and then just laugh. What a fun age! Man how would it be to be 10 months again! I am enjoying every minute of my baby growing up, but WOW, where does the time go?

Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bentleys said...

I love that her and Sophie are the same age it's so cute!! Glad she isn't afraid of water, looks like we need to get together and go swimming this summer!

hoLLY said...

haha that is so cute! Trae LOVES bath time too!!! Maybe we should have a tubbie time date! Trae would love her!!

Chinos :) said...

I have given Reese and Halle both baths every night since they were born, I really think in the almost three years I've maybe only missed 10 nights... It really helps them get into the mindset of Bedtime, I feed them and then Bath time, and they seem to relax almost instantly. I get the Bedtime lavender stuff and let them soak in that for awhile. And then I read To Halle the same book every night and play really soft lullaby's for her, same ones every night, and with Reese she gets to watch a little show on sleep for 30 min.. :) Both my girls go to bed about 6:30 and wake up at 9! I say Routine Routine Routine, is what makes a great night sleep.

Johnstun Fam said...

She is so cute! I can't wait for my little guy to get here!

Unknown said...

That's sweet! Baby K will be diving off the divingboard in no time. Brax also digs bath time, but it gets pretty messy - splish-splash.