Monday, January 12, 2009

Kennley month 9....

WOW, Kennley is 9 month's already.....I can't believe it! She has grown up so much just in the last month. I have to say month 8 was a big one for her. She said Dada and Mama within a couple days of eachother and always repeats it when she see's Brent and I, she started crawling and is all over the place, and got her two top teeth which made four total, and today she broke another tooth on her bottom which will total 5.....she is going to have all her teeth by the time she is one if she keeps breaking them, haha. I absolutly love this age. Kennley is the happiest baby I have ever seen.....with smiles from the minute she wakes up till the minute she goes to bed. She loves to explore more than ever, and man is she a talker.....there is never a quite moment when she is in the room!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bentleys said...

I too love this age!! She is so cute!! Poor thing cutting all those teeth!! Keep up the good work!!!

Unknown said...

Happy 9 month'r, Baby-K. That is too cool.

hoLLY said...

I love her cheeks! She is a doll!