Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged by Elise.......

8 TV shows I love to watch:
*Prison Break
*One Tree Hill
*The Hills
*Everybody Loves Raymond
*According to Jim
*Bringing home Baby
*Survivor
*The biggest Loser

8 Restaurants I love:
*Chili's
*Panda Express
*Spaghetti Factory
*Market Street Grill
*El Matador
*Red Lobster
*Texas Roadhouse
*Red Robin

8 things I HAVE done today:(by 9:30a.m.)
*Fed Kennley
*Changed a dirty bum
*Put in a load of laundry
*fed the dog
*Cleaned the living room
*Unloaded the dishwasher
*Made my bed
*Checked my blog

8 things I am looking forward to:
*Halloween
*Disney on Ice
*Kennley to say "mama"
*My dad being Cancer FREE
*This weekend at Powder Ridge
*Our 3 yr. Anniversary
*Next pay-day
*Having more kids

8 things I love about summer:
*Swimming
*BBQ's
*Flip flops
*Having more daylight
*Having a fire in the backyard
*Taking walks
*Lake Powell
*The sun

8 things on my wish list:
*A nice photography camera
*Cricut
*My dad to beat cancer
*A better Economy
*Kennley to be healthy her whole life
*To become a successful photographer
*For Brent to get a job he enjoys
*More $$$$

Thanks Elise that was fun.....
I tag everyone who wants to do this!

2 comments:

hoLLY said...

I love Prison Break and One Tree Hill too! Mainly cause Michael Scolfield is super Hott and so is Lucas Scott haha jk.

Unknown said...

Prison Break, The Hills, Market Street Grill and fires in the backyard all sound good to me,,, but "My dad being Cancer FREE" tops them all, and we'll pray for the same. I never knew Ap. How's Bob doing?

RockwellSFeatherstone@yahoo.com