Friday, September 26, 2008

This is FUN.........

Tagged by Sierra
Defination of quirk:n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.
2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.

Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I have to have my bed made and all 3 of my pillows in order before I can crawl into bed and go to sleep(drives my husband crazy)

2. I always have to have Kennley dressed in a cute oultfit and a bow in her hair when we go anywhere.

3. I cannot handle having a stuffy nose. I always carry Afrin with me just in case(my family gets so mad at me because it is such an awful habit)

4. I cannot go to a haunted house because of the chain saw man at the end. He will seriously make me pee my pants!

5. I have to always push the shopping cart at the grocery store, for some reason I can't explain.

6. I cannot sleep by the window, or have the blinds open when it is dark outside.(It freaks me out that I can't see out, but someone can see in)

I'm tagging: Laura-Ann, Elise, Jayci, Kari, Nordberg's and Ashlee....YAY!!!

1 comments:

Galbfam said...

Hey girl! Oh my heck I hate sleeping with the window open as well. Even tho our bedroom is off the ground level it still freaks me out! I have already done this tag or i would do it girl!! Keep them coming though =)