Sunday, August 31, 2008

TaGed....And some pics!!!!

A few months ago my friend Elise tagged me. At that time I had just started blogging so I had no clue what she meant when she said she tagged me. Being the blonde that I am sometimes, I figured it out and decided to finally do it. So here it goes.......

Four places I visit over & over:
1. My parents home
2. Super Walmart
3. Sonic
4. Brent's parents' home

Four People who e-mail-txt me regularly:
1. Brent
2. My Brother
3. Danielle
4. Kayla

Four favorite foods:
1. Ravioli
2. Pizza w/ranch
3. Cookies and cream Ice cream
4. Steak

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Hawaii
2. Lake Powell
3. Shopping
4. Hanging out with friends and family

Four movies I'd watch over & over:
1. Snow Buddies(so so cute)
2. The Green Mile
3. Father of the Bride
4. Beauty and the Beast

Four favorite T.V shows:
1. Prison Break
2. The Hills
3. One Tree Hill
4. Chris Angel Mindfreak

Bands/Groups I love to listen to:
1. Carrie Underwood
2. Taylor Swift
3. Lifehouse
4. Simple Plan

I TAG EverYonE

And what's blogging without the pictures right? Here are just a few random pics over the past couple weeks......


Doesn't she look so stinkin cute? My parents got this
for Kennley for Christmas and I couldn't help but to
try it on. I absolutely love it and she will be so
WARM and COZY.


Just the Girls:
Kayla, Danielle, and Me


Just RELAXING after a nice warm bath.


This is my Wednesday's and Thursday's:
Trying to put down TWO kids for naps.


Our two baby girls: Kennley and Roxy

1 comments:

Bentleys said...

One Tree Hill starts tonight!! whooooo!!!