Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our fun 4th!!!!!!

For the fourth we had a BBQ at my parents house and had lots of yummy food!! After we wents to the Clearfield park and watched the fireworks with some friends, and we had a lot of fun. I think once the fireworks started Kennley really enjoyed watching all the bright colors. I really enjoy the different holidays when you can spend time with your family and friends.


Look at those cheeks:)


This was my latest purchase at
Babies R Us. It keeps all the
bugs and mosquitos out. I would
reccomend it to anyone with babies.




Jasen, Danielle, and Andrew


Kennley and I


Kanyon had a blast lighting
fireworks at home


My dad and Brandon lighting the
fireworks for Kanyon

5 comments:

mike and elise said...

WHAT CUTE PICTURES! LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A FUN 4TH. KENNLEY IS GETTING SO BIG, SHE IS SO DARLING! WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER SOON. WE'RE GOING TO CLINTON DAYS ON SATURDAY NIGHT IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED???

hoLLY said...

April it is so good to hear from you! Your little girl is so cute! We are excited for our new baby. keep in touch!

Bentleys said...

she is so beautiful and you are too!!! I am so glad we can keep in touch now!!! Do you ever see Laura Ann? My email is jessicawach01@aol.com !!!

Bentleys said...

I just saw our babies are a day apart Sophie was born April 9th!!!!

mike and elise said...

Hi again!!! We have changed our blog address to mikeandelise.blogspot.com Just take away our last name. :)