Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cute random pics........

I am a total picture taking freak sometimes(who am I kidding sometimes, all the time).....My camera is always attatched to my hip waiting for that cute picture I just can't resist taking. I am always catching our baby girl doing something that makes me laugh, and always asking our friends and family if they can take pictures of the three of us. You can NEVER have too many pictures. Hope everyone enjoys:)


Clearfield Aquatic Center
FUN, FUN, FUN


Her first pedicure...I couldn't resist



What a sweetheart...Kanyon sure loves his
baby cousin.



She absolutely loves to hold and chew on
her bunny blanket(maybe it's a comfort thing)

2 comments:

Nordberg's said...

Where is the man cave?

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

She is so cute. Do you like the bumbo chair? Madilynn doesn't quite dig it but we still try it our every once and a while.